1. Types of Information Collected.
a. Traffic Data Collected. We may automatically track and collect information when you visit our Site, including your: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We may also use "cookies" to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
b. Personal Information Collected. We may request you to provide us with information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our pages, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or order entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2. Uses of Information Collected. We may use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary.
3. Sharing of Personal Information. We do not share data with advertisers and other third parties.
4. User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information. In the event that you decide to provide information to or order from Elmer Candy Corporation, you must first agree by our Terms and Conditions of Access.
6. Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if you become aware that any information submitted to or provided by this Site is lost, stolen or used without permission.
7. Other Limits to Your Privacy. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We may also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.